4 Weeks Weekend Radio Jockeying and TV Anchoring Workshop
Radio Jocekying and TV Anchoring Workshop
When was the last time you did something for the first time? The question is like a catalyst to everyone in creative field. It is a field where every day comes up with new challenges, new determinations, new adventures and over the all, new achievements.
The world has almost transformed into a global village, and communication is cracking all the frontiers. TV and Radio have never been so powerful in the past, they change the views and perception of not only the society but of those as well who make laws for the society. Such is the power of media.
If you think you have ‘that’ in you which can change the things around, and set the world in a better order, please read on.
With the launch of various news and new channels, both on TV and Radio, there is a burgeoning demand for dynamic newsreaders/presenters/anchors/Radio jockeys and voice-over artists, who
will enter the world of Opinion Makers.
On the one hand, there are endless opportunities, and on the other, fierce competition. Keeping in mind the paucity of time for most aspirants, intensive and result-oriented workshops on news reading and anchoring can bridge the gap between the two and facilitate youngsters get a firm foothold in this competitive world.
How do you see yourself in this scenario?
If you enjoy creative discussions then make a career out of it, get paid for what you love to do most - Become a Radio Jockey.
If you love to grill people who are law makers of today’s world -Become a TV Anchor .
If you love to solve the mysteries and bring out the truth - Become a News reporter.
If you think you have a voice that will make people take note of you even
with their eyes closed. Become a Voice Over Artist.
The focus is on practical aspects of programme presentation with special emphasis on voice modulation, diction and pronunciation, screen presence and commonly made mistakes in English, Hindi and Urdu.
Faculty include : Eminent Radio Jockey and TV Anchor
No. of Sessions : 8
Duration : 8 Days (4 weeks weekend , Saturday and Sunday)
Per session duration : 2 Hours
Criteria : 12 years and above
Schedule : 11 am to 1 pm
Fees : Rs 6500 ( all inclusive)
* Fair, frank and fearless attitude with command over the spoken language, Voice control and handling “on air” live news, Communication skills.
* Development of capability of expressive and Communicative skills And a positive Attitude, RJ, VJ performance with voice and also creative thinking and presentation for microphone / camera.Develop expression & modulation of voice.
* Creative writing skills, language skills, basic scripting.
* Conducting studio interviews – live and recorded. How to get the best out of your guest.
* we would train in creative writing as well as presentation of a live show such as:
(i) Countdown shows (ii) Game shows (iii) Interviews (iv) Film based programs
*News reading and anchoring exercises on camera.
* Practical voice training & rehearsals on the microphone.